New Season. New Me.
As the snow melts away and a brutal winter fades, it’s time to get back on track with your fitness and gym obligations. Here’s your fitness challenge for the month:
Monday – Saturday:
- 20 – 25 minute run outside or on the treadmill (weather permitting) 2x per week.
- 10-15 minutes on the StairMaster – Once or twice per week.
- 100 abs daily of your choice. (Challenge: using light weights)
- 1 warm up set of squats (10 reps) – Just the bar (45lbs), 3 sets of squats (weight of your choice, challenge yourself) – 2x per week
- 1 warm up set of bench press (10 reps) – Just the bar (45lbs), 3 sets of bench press (weight of your choice, challenge yourself) – 2x per week
- 4 sets of close-grip dumbbell press – 2x per week
- 4 sets of dumbbell bicep curls – 2x per week
- On days away from the gym, do 50-100 push-ups alongside your ab routine
Need an extra challenge? Participate in a yoga class once per week.
- Drink only water during your work day. Add lemon.
- Once per week take a Ginger x Lemon x Cayenne shot to cleanse the body of toxins.
- Cut your carb intake in half!