Each month requires a different set of essentials for survival. With May being our first taste of what summer might offer, here are my must haves for the next 31 days:
- Reservations to a great tequila spot for Cinco De Mayo
- A pair of new swim trunks from NIKBEN
- This song
- A healthy binge watch of Netflix’s new series Dear White People
- A cute Mother’s Day gift, like these beauty ideas over at AishaBeau.com
- A ticket out of town for Memorial Day Weekend (in my case, a boys’ trip to Miami)
- White wine, like a Clambake Chardonnay from our good friends at Ripe Life Wines
- Prayer and emotional support for all those apartment hunting during the summer months
- A collection plate/GoFundMe page to afford Beyoncé’s “How to Make Lemonade” Boxset because, really, $300?
14 thoughts on “May Essentials”
The photo of the lemon tree is gorgeous! Makes me want to move to the south so I can plant my own.
Love the first point. I miss my American margaritas! $300 is robbery ;-). I must be out of touch. How can regular people afford that?
I still need to watch Dear White People! It’s on my to do list. And that lemon tree wants me to drink some lemonade (spiked)!
The lemon is beautiful and I love all of your points for May essentials in getting ready for summer.
I still need to watch Dear White People as well I heard it’s so good. Great pictures of fresh lemons.
I enjoyed your list. This is a great idea too. I will see if my teens want to do a list.
Lol at the collection plate for B’s box set. I’ll be sending Iona prayer for the apartment hunters. Been there done that.
The images are stunning and I need a fresh lemon now!
Love your essentials. I need a reservation for a weekend away for sure.
I can’t believe we’re already talking about May! I’m excited about Mother’s Day though.
Yeah that Lemonade Box set is $300 girllllll….
Also I need to get on the Dear White People watch list…got to make time.
Love your website. This post is awesome. Thanks for the suggestions for May. Keep up the good work.
Lol I’m cracking up at this one “Prayer and emotional support for all those apartment hunting during the summer months”. I also want to check out Dear White People. You should check out Checking Gum on Netflix too.